For the academic year 2021/22, the fees for studying at North London Collegiate School are:
- £150 for UK applicants
- £200 overseas applicants
- Junior School - £5,956 per term
- Senior School - £7,049 per term
Individual music lessons:
- £265 per block of 10 lessons
- £2,241 return coach fare per year (billed termly)
- £1,793 single coach fare per year (billed termly)
- £970 per year for the Lower and Senior School (billed termly)
- £823 per year for the First School.
- Alternatively, girls in the Senior School can bring a packed lunch.
No additional charge is made for textbooks, stationery or examination fees.
The School requires all parents to pay their fees by direct debit, which can be paid:
- Termly, in full on the first day of each term
- Monthly, in ten instalments:
Annual charges (tuition fees, buses and lunches etc.) are collected in ten equal instalments on the first day of the month, from 1 August to 1 May.
Extras (such as payments for trips) are collected on 1 August for the Autumn Term, 1 January for the Spring Term and 1 May for the Summer Term (i.e. they are added to the existing instalment collections).
In both cases, the total collected is the same and there is no surcharge on the normal fee-bill.
An Acceptance Deposit of half of one term's fees is required when a place is accepted. This is returned at the end of a pupil's school career. A pro-rata deposit is required from holders of Bursary awards.
ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL FEES
Since its foundation in 1850, North London Collegiate School has been committed to providing accessible, affordable education for girls of ability. To attract able girls and to help those who would otherwise be unable to attend a fee-paying school, we offer bursaries and music scholarships to girls joining the Senior School.
HANDEL MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS
A number of Music Scholarships are awarded at 11+ (for 5 years) and at 16+ on the basis of merit. Girls must pass the entrance examination and a music audition conducted by the Music Department to qualify.